Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Students in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Students enroll in the School or a Course within the School, subscribe to a newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available in our School. Students may visit the School anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Students only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Students can refuse to supply personal identification information but doing so may prevent them from engaging in certain School related activities.
How we use collected information
The School may collect and use Students’ personal identification information for the following purposes:
- Participating in social media platforms
- Authorization to receive newsletters
- To communicate with you directly such as through newsletters, emails, etc.
- To open accounts with our various communication portals
- To make purchases
- For collection of fees
- To open an account
- To process payments
- To learn about the preferences and needs of those interested in our offer
- To meet any legal requirements
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Student personal identification information to others.
Personal Data may be shared in cases:
- Of legal requirement or permit
- To obtain legal advice
- If someone’s life is endangered
- For debt collection
- When the information is publicly available
Third Party Services
We use Third Party Services to improve the hosting and the delivery of our services, programs and communications including:
- Facebook – social media, private group, and general communication
- Instagram – social media and communication
- ActiveCampaign – manages collection of our email list and email newsletters
- ConvertKit – sign up landing pages and email communications
- Practice Better – hosts our coaching clients and payment
- Teachable – hosts our online courses, student registrations and payments
- Podia - hosts our online courses, free offers, student registrations and payments
- Fullscript – enables home delivery and fulfillment of supplement orders
- Square – Payment portal
- PayPal – Payment portal
Student may find advertising or other content in our School that link to the websites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these websites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our School. In addition, these websites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These websites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Student, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Access to unsubscribe, change, modify and control your information
You may opt out of our marketing communication venues such as our newsletter at any time with a written request. You may also correct or update your personal information in writing when sufficient proof of identity us provided. All requests should be sent to [email protected]. Please follow the cancellation instructions provided by the services of any account signed up through our Third-Party service providers.
Your acceptance of these terms